Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 2

Test the solar circuit that got from internet



Test the circuit that I got from the internet.(http://electroschematics.com/6057/solar-birdhouse-light-circuit/). The circuit name is Solar Birdhouse.To understand how the solar circuit work,I constructing the simple solar Birdhouse.Below this is the picture circuit that I construct:


The circuit above using the battery 12V/4.5Ah to turn on it.But this time I not try the solar panel since I constructing the circuit at night.The problem that I got when testing the circuit is

a) The LED became dim when I put more the 4 LED.

b) The LED that I buying from the store not working well.

c) The multimeter broke

This is the BirdHouse circuit diagram:

Later I will testing the solar panel since it still night .

No comments:

Post a Comment